Housing Supportive Services Program Director at Sirona Recovery in Milwaukee, WI – shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
Sirona Recovery is a subsidiary of The Difference Principle
Position Title: Housing Supportive Services Program Director
Reports to: Sirona Recovery Deputy Administrator
Job Description Summary
The Program Director is responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations of Housing Supportive Services programs. The Program Director provides staff supervision, training, reports, and quality assurance measures.
- Direct supervision of staff, including scheduling, approving time off, coaching, evaluating performance, and taking corrective action, if needed.
- Work in conjunction with the HR department to recruit, screen, interview and hire new program staff.
- Manage provider rosters with the Milwaukee County Housing Division and ensure all staff licensures, certifications, and care giver background checks are up to date, provided to the contracting entity, and filed appropriately. This will occur in conjunction with the HR department.
- Coordinate initial and ongoing staff training, coaching, and skill development.
- Develop and update staff training materials, program forms, and other program documents.
- Develop and update program policies and procedures to meet agency and contractual requirements.
- Create and maintain a quality assurance process that monitors quality of service provision, appropriate case documentation, and participant satisfaction.
- Ensure timely documentation, service plans, contractual reporting requirements, and all other required forms and documents.
- Participate in utilization review and other needed meetings with property management and Housing Division, and other stakeholders.
- Represent Sirona Recovery and the programs in the community and at meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Skills
- Leadership skills and ability to coach and train staff, build and maintain morale amongst team members, promote strong teamwork, and develop positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, ethnic, and racial groups.
- Understanding of mental health and substance use and knowledge of treatment resources.
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web enabled databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience with strengths-based, Trauma-informed Care, Motivational Interviewing, and Harm-reduction approaches
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in human services field, master’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in leading or managing staff in a human service program
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and automobile with insurance required.
- Pre-employment background check.
- Permanent full-time with benefits
- Full-time, salaried, exempt position
Sirona Recovery is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer