In this role you will be the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships in the Northeast region for Healthcare, Higher Education and Not-for-Profit Industries (HHN). Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions to clients. As a Banker you are responsible for growing and retaining profitable relationships with not-for-profit health systems, universities and colleges, and not-for-profit organizations within the Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI). The revenue size of the targeted sector ranges signficantly from $50 million not-for-profit organizations to $10 billion+ health systems. This position covers the Northeast region; however, the team leans in on expertise across the national HHN footprint – Treasury, Industry Solutions, Credit – as well other firmwide JPM resources including Investment Banking, Derivatives, Corporate Responsibility, among others.
Our Associates and bankers are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Credit, Treasury Services, and in-depth knowledge of the sectors covered. Upon occassion knowledge of International Banking and Syndicated Finance are drawn upon. Our strongest bankers have a methodical approach to the market activity and prospecting. We encourage both an entrepeneurial attitude to growing the bankers’ portfolio as well as team orientation on the opportunity to fully develop relationships.
MMBSI delivers upong a deep set of industry expertise that you will develop within the position. Top candidates possess the following attributes:
* Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
* Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation, while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
* Bachelors degree required
* 3+ years with above average performance results in a similar banking role or credit/lending related experience.
* Outstanding professional reputation and integrity
* Strong leadership skills required
* Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with clients in a highly competitive environment
* Ability to assess risks inherent in complex credit transactions and mitigate, structure and negotiate accordingly
* Superior knowledge of the market dynamics and its competitive landscape preferred, and interest to develop through time
* Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills