JTG, inc. is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator
Location: Reston, VA
- Support the proposal and pre-proposal development efforts of pursued opportunities, from inception to delivery.
- Support the development of proposal tools and templates.
- Perform Desktop Publishing (DTP) and create/edit graphics in compliance with solicitation requirements and JTG’s standards.
- Facilitate proposal development activities through collaboration with the Business Development Manager, Capture Manager, and the Proposal Manager.
- Capture action items during meetings and color-team reviews, and incorporate feedback into draft proposal documents.
- Some nights and weekend work may be necessary due to the nature of this position.
- Other duties assigned as needed per JTG Management.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Two (2) years of experience working with proposals
- Excellent English writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign and DTP tools
- Security Clearance is preferred, or the current eligibility to obtain a Security Clearance
- A college degree in English, Foreign Language, Business, or Communications is desirable
This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.