Seeking a positive, energetic, and motivated individual who desires to gain new skills and enter the world of dentistry. This opportunity could be a wonderful experience for the right, career oriented person that is willing to learn new skills, is quick on their feet, and a hardworking team player.
Duties may include:
- Tracking, updating, and maintaining all current and past patient records
- Obtaining essential dental information that the orthodontist can use to determine the best course of treatment
- Getting x-rays of the patient’s mouth and taking dental impressions.
- Cleaning and passing the necessary dental instruments during procedures.
- Assist orthodontist with treating malposition jaws and teeth
- Fit and adjust braces and arch wires
- Operate X-ray machines
- Sterilize tools, accessories, and equipment
- Perform administrative duties as necessary