Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
The IT product owner is part of the Online IT team who is responsible for the design, development and execution of the eCommerce and eService related business requirements to support B2C and B2B use cases. The product owner is responsible for developing a deep knowledge of the day-to-day interaction of our customers and operation of our business to develop and support on-going Online application improvements. The product owner should have a good background knowledge or experience in IT development and able to translate complex business process into detailed and clear user stories to direct the development work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand online business function including interactions with applications by functional area. Defines the limitations with the current landscape and prioritizes the replacement roadmap to ensure business continuity and maximum business value
- Conduct business process analysis, issue assessments, problem analysis for assigned functional area
- document and manage requirements and provide detailed design and business processes to support the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Create, review & deliver end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts and training materials) and training for accuracy
- Selects and creates appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes meet project specifications
- Bond with development and quality assurance team to ensure on-time and quality development
- Develop working relationships with the business to cultivate trust and that encourages business leaders to seek their advice and help guide decisions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Knowledge of system development methodology, product management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant development and technology skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work and analyze complex issues
- Ability to work in a complex and diverse global team
- Ability to communicate with audiences at various levels in a manner that is most effective
- Ability to work with the technology team to understand the technical constraints and develop a plan together
- Ability to build external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share
- Ability to work in an Agile environment to deliver the Roadmap
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a flexible work schedule with team members across different regions and time zones
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/