Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Motorola Mobility, a Lenovo Company, creates groundbreaking, innovative and high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. We think big. From the very beginning, we’ve been driven to move the industry forward and our smart innovations (from the first cellular phone to the first 5G enabled product) continue to transform the way people discover, share and connect. We think small. Searching for solutions that fit into the palm of your hand. We design intuitive features and functions that are accessible, so we can make everyday life easier, more uplifting and more enjoyable for all. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow.
The Marketing Strategy & Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving various Strategic Marketing initiatives to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Global Marketing organization. This role will also help shape Motorola Brand and product campaigns through data-driven recommendations
- Stay on top of market trends, consumer research and competitive landscape to provide actionable insights
- Create compelling presentations / communication materials for Motorola’s senior leadership team and global marketing organization
- Assist with the development and implementation of new Marketing initiatives
- Drive initiatives to improve the efficiency of Motorola marketing investment & spend
- Optimize the tools, processes, and management systems currently in place to reach Marketing goals
- Facilitate decision-making by aligning Geo and Global marketing priorities through clear communication
- BS/BA degree (marketing/ business fields preferred)
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly driven self-starter, motivated
- Organized and detail oriented individual
- Experience in smartphone / technology industry
- Strategy consulting / strategy function experience preferred (including internships)
- MBA degree
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.