Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
About Our Team
Our WW Communications team manages global influencer programs, executed largely through social media, and is a part of our larger WW Marketing organization.
Who You Are
A successful candidate for this internship is someone who is passionate about social media and influencer marketing, who is willing to move into the fast-paced world of social media. This person should be passionate about staying current with online trends and work well under deadlines for various projects. If you’re looking for an opportunity to try something new, push yourself outside of your comfort zone, or simply want an avenue to get creative…this is the team for you!
What You Will Do
- Drafting social media content
- Support editing/writing long-form content
- Brainstorm and identify meaningful influencer marketing opportunities
- Help implement creative and innovative influencer marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive engagement
- Assist with tracking performance of influencer campaigns
- Support influencer engagements and activations at our industry events
Required Skills and Experience:
You definitely should have:
- Pursuing a degree with a major in marketing, communications, advertising, business administration, digital media, or a related field
It would be a plus if you have:
- Social media experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word applications
- Social media savvy Digital design and video editing experience (e.g., Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience working with outside agencies
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/