Lil’ Iguana’s Children’s Safety Foundation is looking for a passionate artist to assist as our organization expands. This can turn into an hourly based position based on project demands once submission our artwork is approved by Creative Director. The schedule is between 15 to 20 hours a week and can be flexible based upon current events for the organization.
The Graphic Designer in our Nashua office will be responsible for a helping us rebrand our 25 year old non-profit organization and preparing us for the release of our television pilot. We are putting a large focus on developing our audience on social media and would like you to assist in these efforts as well. A successful candidate will be able to work independently on all projects and tasks throughout the day.
This is a great opportunity to develop your communication skills with a small team dedicated to the safety and well-being of children. We will offer hands-on learning in order to develop important skills applicable to future communications work with organizations.
- Work with Executive Director and team to design new storybooks
- Brainstorm ideas for social media platforms
- Effectively communicate Lil’ Iguana’s mission accurately and consistently
- Create other media assets as needed
- Help with other tasks as needed
- Must be receiving course credit, this is an unpaid internship
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign