We are seeking to fill an opening for an entry level CSR – Outreach position in Putnam County, NY.
This is an office based position that will provide face-to-face, telephonic and possibly virtual enrollment and outreach services to New York Medicaid recipients.
This position reports to the Supervisor – Outreach.
– Conducts face-to-face and/or virtual (telephonic) outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs to clients at LDSS/HRA offices
– Assist clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
– Interface with HRA or LDSS county staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients
– Conduct appointments to assist CYES Program eligible consumers complete their Medicaid application.
– Conduct phone outreach to assist consumers with plan enrollment
– Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid Choice Project
What You will Need
– Prior work experience in customer service, data entry and/or processing
– Willingness to provide site coverage of neighboring sites is required; may be transferred to another site within the region
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as Excel, Power Point, and Word
– Knowledge of population served
– Positions outside of NYC require a vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance
– Must reside in State of New York
– Speak fluently in English and Spanish