Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for the Managing Producer, Live Arts Miami position. The Managing Producer works closely with the Executive Director to advance department goals and organizational growth as guided by its mission, vision, and core values. This position manages the successful execution of Live Arts Miami (LAM) operations, events, and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all logistics surrounding Live Arts Miami performances and educational events
- Oversees the contracting process for artists, venues, vendors, funders, and partners
- Develops and manages operational and program budgets in conjunction with the Executive Director and produces final event settlements
- Oversees box office operations and serves as principal point of contact for venues
- Supervises the hiring and management of personnel for events, including student and community volunteers
- Participates in fundraising efforts, including research and the preparation of funding applications and proposals
- Collaborates with marketing contractors to build audiences for LAM programs
- Develops and enacts models for audience, student, and artist feedback, such as surveys
- Generates program reports, including compilation of relevant quantitative and qualitative data
- Creates and maintains organizational systems for optimum office operations
- Master’s degree and three (3) years of experience in responsible performing arts management and production roles; or bachelor’s degree and seven (7) years of related experience.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.