We are a startup financial reporting firm offering financial reporting services to family offices, investment professionals, trusts and foundations. We are expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of finance and technology.
We seek diligent, detail-oriented professionals to join the team. You must be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. Your daily activities will be diverse, from setting up and maintaining the financial software applications we utilize, to assisting clients with issues, to special projects, to helping with all the non-related tasks associated with building an innovative firm. The role is a mix of finance and technology
-Financial Reporting & Data Aggregation tools
- Analyze and explain portfolio performance results
- Conduct account level reconciliation, including research and resolution of all breaks/cancels/corrects
- Analysis of private equity & hedge fund statements for input into system
- Work with clients and partners to resolve data issue
-Develop and strengthen client relationships
- Client on-boarding
- Client account setup & training
- Day-to-day support & issue management
-Software maintenance & setup – you will become a subject matter expert in financial reporting software in the wealth management / family office industry. Tasks include:
- System setup & configuration
- New client setup
- New financial account and asset set-up & classification
- Data feed management
- Create custom reports based on client-specific needs
- Liaise with the vendor partners for enhancements, and system & data issues
-Work as part of a team to prioritize individual and communal work to ensure all projects are completed on time and to detailed specifications.
-Establish operational effectiveness through the development/adoption of policies, procedures and controls.
Required Qualifications & Skills
-Excellent customer relation skills and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships.
-Strong understanding of financial instruments
-Proactively assess and act upon client and company needs.
-Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
-Highly attentive to detail and accuracy while maintaining an organized approach to duties and responsibilities.
-Comfortable with technology, software tools & applications.
- Ability to lean new software quickly
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Basic knowledge of database concepts, and any type of programming
- Good design skills — working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML design or similar tools
-Knowledge of various financial products and indices, particularly:
- Liquid investments such as Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMA/UMA
- Alternative investments
- Performance reporting calculations and methodologies
- Portfolio management & rebalancing
- How Family Offices, RIAs, investment advisors work
-Critical thinkers, that possess strong-problem-solving skills and an ability to summarize information clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
-Devotion to collaboration and ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently.
-Ability to learn quick & adapt to an expanding environment.