he Naval Nuclear Laboratory has an exciting opportunity to launch your career in Human Resources. We’re seeking an early career professional looking to expand and develop their Human Resources Total Rewards expertise. The successful candidate will join our Total Rewards team to handle a wide variety of tasks related to all of Fluor Marine Propulsion’s (FMP’s) Benefits, Compensation, and Performance Management plans, including day to day administration and participant interface, vendor management, supporting changes to benefit plan design, assistance with compliance related functions, maintaining and updating SharePoint sites. This involves regular interface with employees and retirees, vendors, managers at all levels, corporate legal personnel and may include some limited interface with Department of Energy Contracting Officer personnel and other oversight organizations. The position will also require monitoring of legislative trends to help ensure that FMP’s plans are in compliance with those laws.
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
All candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, SharePoint and Word.
- BS/BA in Human Resources Management or related area.
- Masters degree in Human Resources or related area.
- Experience with SharePoint site maintenance.
- Knowledge of Federal and state benefit and compensation related laws.