At Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) a culture of diversity, teamwork, and collaboration is key to our success. Join a company that is just as focused on its employees as it is on its customer. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) Information Technology (IT) Department is looking for a Systems Analyst to join the User Services team. The newest team member will have the opportunity work on application server administration, hardware administration, and installing applications. You will support projects across a broad spectrum of IT and provide a high level of customer support to users across multiple sites. Put your IT knowledge to work with NNL!
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
- Experience with Application Server Administration, Hardware administration, Installing, configuring, and maintaining applications.
- Experience with owning the applications to including subsequent associated servers, database(s) and client side install package related to the application.
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for application(s) and training personnel on the SOPs.
- Experience documenting processes and configurations.
- Scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, Visual Basic C# or IBM BigFIx, SCCM, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and teaming skills.