Digital Marketing Internship
About Noble House
Noble House Media Group is a rapidly expanding full-suite digital marketing agency headquartered in Darien, CT. We serve clients of all sizes across industries, both domestically and internationally. We prepare our interns and employees to lead transformative professional careers across the full range of marketing services.
About The Internship Program
This internship provides you the opportunity to explore the world of a full-suite digital marketing agency and actively participate in a fast-paced yet fun professional environment. You will have the opportunity to create solutions to real business challenges for your assigned brand team(s).
Through weekly assignments, interns are exposed to a wide array of brand marketing activities such as developing new communication ideas, product development, market analysis, creation of sub-brands, consumer and competitor research, and advertising or creative executions.
As a Digital Marketing Intern at Noble House, you will work alongside a diverse team consisting of some of the leading managers, creatives, copywriters, strategists, and specialists in Connecticut.
The Noble House Internship experience is curated to each individuals’ demonstrated interests, experience, and goals.
We can conduct our work remotely or in person, at the preference of each individual. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and candidates are of utmost importance to us.
Additional Benefits include:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the marketing industry.
- Opportunities to connect with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé.
- For-credit internship adhering to all academic requirements and administered on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- Free lunches! (usually on Thursdays)
What You’ll Do
- Support each department in developing creative and execution of campaigns across client accounts, specific to B2B and B2C marketing
- Run end-to-end processes and workflows from brief, conceptualization, production, delivery of assets, and execution of assigned work
- Support our Social Media Management and Creative teams on micro and macro content strategies and calendars (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Support our Web Development, SEO, and Copywriting team to create, publish and distribute engaging content (such as blog posts, social posts, and other materials) across all company marketing channels and on behalf of clients
- Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to write, proofread, and format materials
- Develop marketing communications programs to engage and retain customers at key points in the customer lifecycle (ex. onboarding, promotional offer expiration, moving, and long tenure)
- Learn and apply key retention marketing concepts, processes and practices related to increasing customer retention and improving lifetime value
- Manage and support execution of customer retention strategy and related communications tactics
- Support Noble House across the board to improve internal and external facing communication, business strategy, and delivery of quality service
- Assist with other duties as needed and assigned
Who You Are
- A current undergraduate student with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas (or similar) from an accredited university or college:
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design & Film
- Business Management
- A highly self-motivated individual, able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- You have a passion, knowledge, and interest in learning about the global marketing landscape and businesses across industries
- You have a passion for content development and marketing as a whole
- A consistent track record of collaborating with others and work independently within established timeframes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Mature judgment and individual initiative
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit. Students pursuing this opportunity not for credit will not be expected to exceed 20 hours per week.
We care deeply about diverse representation in our workforce. Individuals seeking an opportunity at Noble House Media are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.