OnlyGood TV is a digital brand that is committed to conveying a powerful message of positive, thought provoking and uplifting content. Our original video stories have generated 750 million views per month and are published by Upworthy, Huffington Post, Aol and many others. And we have TV shows on Discovery Network.
Location:Norwalk, CT – 55 mins from NYC/40 mins from New Haven. Close to both the Merritt Parkway and I95 and easy access from Metro North Railroad.
Flexible hours available to accommodate Intern’s schedule.
Students must be able to earn credits for any of the following HooplaHa internship positions.
Key responsibilities – Help Social Media Manager:
1. Manage all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) for talent partners and third party companies and individuals related to videos and series.
3. Aggregate, analyze and report on performance of social media campaigns via Google Analytics and other data sources
4. Aid management in identifying key industry players, influencers, and decision-makers in the social media realm of every OGTV video
5. Monitor all social media activity of our talent and series partners
1. At least one year of business experience in a social media specialist/strategist role.
2. Knowledge in use and etiquette of social networking platforms and tools and in use for marketing and promotional purposes.
3. Experience and knowledge of most Social Media Scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Lately
4. Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights preferred
5. Ability to work effectively with cross-functional team
6. A resoundingly pleasant and upbeat demeanor that best represents the “voice” of OGTV content and talen
7. Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
8. Proactive; ability to identify and exploit opportunities for additional social reach.
9. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.