Sutton Park Center for Nursing has an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner
This is an exceptional opportunity that comes along with some of the following benefits:
- Incredibly competitive pay structure.
- Amazing work environment.
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits.
- Provide preventative or primary care to assigned residents
- Work with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and the patients’ families
- Work with the facility’s utilization review process
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role.
- Current NP license
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority post-hire in states where applicable
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP
- Clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Intermediate level of PC proficiency with programs like Microsoft Word and Outlook
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on-site, as this is an essential function of this role.