Paragon Management SNF, LLC is comprised of 11 Skilled Nursing Facilities located throughout Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and New Rochelle.
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who will work alongside our Community Liaisons, and staff in the buildings, regarding all aspects of digital and online communications for the facilities, with an emphasis on the building’s social media.
Our Social Media Coordinator will have the primary responsibility for the development of the facility’s social media strategies, content, as well as the tracking of analytics and current social media trends to increase online engagement.
The Coordinator will work closely with the Director, Community Liaisons and Recreation Directors to compel prospective residents and staff members.
- Assist as needed
- Work alongside our PR company to display compelling news stories which will attract residents and staff members.
- Oversee and run the facilities Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Coordinate social media branding with website and other advertising platforms.
- Schedule, create and share engaging and appropriate content across institutional social and digital media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Indeed, and Twitter.
- Work in conjunction with the Director to update web content as necessary, including writing and posting news items, profiles, facility newsletters and announcements to the web.
- Capture video and photos to support online content and assist with the production of promotional videos for our programs.
- Engage with residents, the community, staff, and visitors and attend multiple events to generate story ideas and capture written and visual content for web and social media channels.
- Consistently monitor social media channels to proactively address conversations or issues relevant to health care.
- Gather and present analytics and utilize findings to refine social media strategy and social media calendar.
- Work on projects as assigned by the Director.
- Along with the Director, potentially supervise interns.
- Performs other such duties as assigned from time to time.
- Visit all eleven facilities in a rotation to capture photos and videos related content to be posted in social media platforms.
- When not in buildings, work with assigned staff member to ensure that content is collected and sent to be posted on social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related field.
- Solid experience with posting to social media channels.
- Experience in creating engaging content across a variety of digital media channels and managing a social media calendar.
- Good writing, editing, proofreading, and grammar skills; the ability to adapt written pieces for a variety of publicity and marketing purposes.
- Ability to capture engaging images in photographs and on video.
- Knowledge of video editing, Photoshop, Canva, Constant Contact, Drupal, or another CMS is a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to travel to each building located throughout Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and New Rochelle.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with a wide variety of constituents, and the ability to address challenges with a sense of humor and calm demeanor.
- Drivers license and car.
- Monday -Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Weekends or Evenings if a special function requires attendance.
- You will be expected to travel to the different buildings but will be compensated for travel expenses.