- Assist Perfect Game in identifying top prospect in each graduating class at tournament and showcase events.
- Able to complete the write-ups of prospects seen in a timely manner and to be posted on the website the next day
- Scouting and analyzing prospects while using other available resources to be able to evaluate prospects
- Assist in all PG Event operations when necessary
- Assist with PG Social Media from events.
It is preferred that the candidates have strong knowledge and passion for the game of baseball as well as a basic understanding how to evaluate players to build on with this internship. Experience or confidence in one’s writing ability is a plus as well as experience with video.
Start Date: May 2021, this will be a 12 week internship to go along with school timeline. All interns will be paired with a mentor during the internship.
Compensation: $500/month, plus assistance with housing options
Qualifications: Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Time flexible for internships