Position Summary: The Home Team Sports Sales Client Service Coordinator (CSC) will be responsible for supporting revenue growth for all Home Team Sports linear offerings within their assigned set of accounts, as well as digital, through assisting the sales process to agencies with the Account Executive (AE) and Client Service Representative (CSR). The CSC will develop a solid understanding of Home Team Sports integrated Linear & Digital offerings, utilizing meticulous organizational & analytical skills to build and steward orders from initial placement to paid invoice. Maintaining order entry, posting, and tracking consistently and in a timely fashion, managing reporting, and communication with agency buyers and assistants in support of the AE and CSR are key responsibilities. The CSC will be responsible for assisting the CSR in the comprehensive sales process (and training in building proposals). Additionally, the CSC will be expected to manage priorities among their respective accounts as assigned by the CSR and AE, in order to accomplish daily tasks and ongoing responsibilities in a timely fashion.
The CSC may work with all complementary internal departments as appropriate (Research, Creative Partnerships, Operations, Traffic, and Finance) in order to successfully manage the sale of Home Team Sports Linear & Digital Assets, independently or as an aggregate to the Home Team Sports linear business.
Additionally, this role may require participation in sales calls, planning meetings, and email communications both internally (with Home Team Sports personnel) and externally (with agencies, clients, and Home Team Sports representation partners). This role will adhere to strict company policies in regards to Home Team Sports and partner confidentiality requirements.
- Uses STRATA, Wide Orbit for order entry and maintenance, posting, resolve discrepancies, file orders and process make-goods as needed. Work on admin tasks requested from CSR, AE, or Director/VP of Sales as needed
- Creates regular and ad hoc Excel reports in support of the sales function in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with and support the CSR on all account stewardship processes. Remain current on all relevant sports issues and events in order to assemble efficient packages with maximum value. Provide background and research on client targets and categories as requested by CSR and AE.
- This position requires some previous office experience.
- Experience in a related area is preferred. A Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Proficiency in PowerPoint is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships is required.
- Good organizational skills and a proven ability to work as a member of a team and individually are necessary.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment is also required.