Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services and serving as a key member of the Impression Sports & Entertainment staff, the Client Service Coordinator provides support to the Director of Clients Services and Sales Team with all business/company related projects including building target lists for current projects, brand/property research for current and new business projects, inputting/tracking invoices, sales report development, sales team call schedule, valuation assistance, office management assistance. This individual will also assist in the collaboration, ideation, strategy development and all sales related projects. Participation on sales calls and presentations as needed. Support company EVP and Director of Client Services with inter-company administration and communication duties.
- Coordinate with other Playfly Sports/Home Team Sports employees/departments on various assignments that touch other parts of the organization.
- Self-starter with incredible attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications
- Experience in utilizing Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (design software)
- Previous office experience. Experience in a related area is preferred.