Do you enjoy design research and analytic frameworks? Use your creative and analytical skills to influence business leadership and get results. If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be using Big Data and advanced analytics to direct the engagement of our business partners. Collaborate across functional partners and senior management to achieve various project objectives. We need someone who can execute research and analytics, including data source identification, processing, model/algorithm development. Ultimately you will be turning insights into impactful recommendations which will drive business value creation!
We need someone who is technically capable as a Data Scientist. You will get your hands dirty in the data, demonstrating artificial intelligence and analytic tools (R, Python, Scala, Spark, TensorFlow, Hadoop, KNIME, etc.) to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. We are looking for you to be adept at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
At P&G, Data Scientists are Business Leaders, an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Your business knowledge, interpersonal and communication skills will make you thrive in a multi-functional leadership team.
We desire someone who is passionate about analytics. Analytic skills are the foundation for this role. The ability to mine terabytes of data, derive meaningful insights, and then translate those insights into business improving action is essential in our work. You will need to be the primary enthusiast to the business for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the potential for change in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen.
• Pursuing or has graduated with a Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Physics, Analytics, etc.) or have equivalent work experience
• Proven leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver meaningful insights from data (in academics or in industry)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
• Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
• Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to market models
• Preferred Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including:
• Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, HIV
• Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala, etc.
• High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
• Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
• Data Visualization
• Data Management Systems
• Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, Tableau
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)