Do you want to work with a team where your efforts drive our business every day? We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
• Promoting the product vision and empowering team-members critical to the product’s success.
• Building the business case for product roadmap, and measure/report to partners on product impact within the market.
• Keeping up to date on the latest standard methodologies, strategies, technologies and industry changes relevant to product domain.
• Presenting and aligning on roadmap with senior leadership team on a recurring basis.
• Creating a strong team working environment and culture.
• Break down strategies and features into meaningful consumer stories.
• Continuously improving product and process.
• Driving execution and removing roadblocks, stepping in as an individual contributor for others, and making swift judgement calls when teams are at an impasse.
• Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of the consumers.
• Managing the entire product life cycle from planning to tactical execution.
• Analyzing consumer research to develop key product insights.
You will be successful in this role:
Exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading multi-functional teams.
Will have a technical/business background and be able to interact with all team members and business partners.
The ability to execute strategically, and be excited to take on new or revitalize existing products.
• A BS or MS/MBA in Computer Science, Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
• Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic insights with internal and external partners.
• Ability of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Be able to start before or by February 2022.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)