Begin a meaningful career right here.
CINCINNATI EDGE OFFICE
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT organizations in the world? We redefine the way business is done through technology and innovation! Do you have passion for technology and dream to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build an ambitious advantage for us. Our professionals are diverse leaders who apply deep IT understanding to deliver business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy, protect our critical information systems and assets, or lead a strategic supplier, you will increase your technical mastery. Your passion for the industry will be nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth. Your internship in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in one of our three IT areas: Application& Integration, Data & Analytics and Infrastructure.
IT is a key business enabler that encompasses technology tools, strategic development, teamwork and decision-making. Our role goes beyond traditional “hardware and software”– we provide distinctive value by connecting business needs and information technology possibilities. We challenge ourselves to apply new technologies and software to transform the way we drive business value. This includes:
Using disruptive technology and analytics to help win with consumers and shoppers Governing systems and making sure that we are cyber-prepared Delivering outstanding IT infrastructure and applications
We are looking for interns in the following IT areas:
• Application & Integration – The largest IT area focuses on Strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and business applications. Roles include: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
• Infrastructure – Strategy, governance and management of the hardware, software platforms and networks needed to support the development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of our applications and information. Roles include: Systems, Network, and Data Center Governance and Management.
• Data & Analytics -Strategy of data and breaking it down into impactful results. Roles include: Data and Insights, Marketing Technology and Product Management, Data and Analytics
Information Technology Intern Qualifications
We look for leaders with strong academic results who have 1-2 summers before graduating with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
• Proven use of technology to add business value
• Adept at using Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and significant insights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Leadership in extra-curricular activities
• Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
• Proven capability to handle multiple priorities
• You must be available during summer 2020 between mid/late May through early August
We want you to know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)