At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most”. We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
We are looking for a Sustainability Intern to join our Social Impact Team. You will report directly to the VP of Social Impact working on Carbon Footprint based projects that help Prose stay at the forefront of Sustainability and make eco-responsible decisions for our business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Researching our raw materials and create profiles of our vendors and our supply chain
- Develop infographics and statistics animating research findings for the business
- Define opportunities to refine and improve carbon footprint data aggregation
- Supporting Marketing and Communications with Sustainability education and research
- Prepare Weekly Short Communication on Sustainability News and Updates
- Organize, archive, and create a calendar/parameter for data needed for recertification of B Corporation
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability or in the Sciences
- Penchant for excel spreadsheets and organizing data
- Able to glean insights from data to drive aggregation and organization
- Knowledge of Certified B Corporation certification process a plus
- Positive energy, curiosity and self-driven who excited to work with a small team
- Savvy with a messaging communication tool such as SLACK or MS Team
Work Setting: Virtual or In-person
Start Date: September 2021 – December 2021