Company Location: Stamford, CT
Job Type: Sales and Marketing Support
Availability: Monday through Friday, during normal business hours
Employee Type: Part Time
Start Date: October 1st or sooner
Compensation: College Credits plus opportunities for bonuses and commission-based earnings
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Intern to join our team. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our remodeling services online, through social media, in retail stores and other outlets. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from our Owner and other members of our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work directly with and assist Owner with re-hashing old leads / prospects, email marketing, lead generation and appointment setting.
· Assist in updating the company website and social media channels.
· Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions in our sales and marketing processes.
- Interact with our online marketing / advertising partners to optimize results.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
· Conduct market and industry research
· Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
· Attend weekly, in-person meetings with the Owner to review progress and collaborate
Skills & Experience Required
· College students studying Marketing or Business Development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
· Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
· The ability to work in an office, remotely and some on the job site
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
· Positive attitude with a growth mindset – a must.
Owner has a strong background of successful performance in the service-business industry and places a huge importance on personal development and growth. That said, Owner will offer Interns a regular, weekly session to focus on their career advancement, personal improvement and serve as a mentor to their current and future success.