Reckitt Medical Affairs Summer Internship
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Type of Role: 10 Week Summer Internship
Graduation: May 2021-2023
We’re really proud of what makes us Reckitt. Our open and flexible culture means we’re all free to make an impact. We’re united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It’s a big ambition and we’re determined to make it happen. Our vibrant work-places around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst working dynamically across diverse teams.
The concept of freedom is in our DNA. It’s something we want to celebrate. Freedom to succeed represents that celebration. It’s a movement that captures the essence of who we are. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together. It’s what drives us to keep trying when we face challenge. We, always aim higher to make a real difference to the world we live in.
We are looking for current juniors, seniors, recent Bachelor of Science graduates, and graduate students (Masters or PhD), with a Nutrition Science or Dietetics background, to join Reckitt as Global Medical Affairs Interns and US Medical Affairs Interns for Summer 2022. These positions may support Health, Nutrition, and the Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements (VMS) business.
– Work across different health benefit areas relevant to dietary supplements, alongside senior Medical Affairs colleagues in VMS
– Develop new claims and ideas in the VMS product portfolio based on relevant consumer insights in support of product initiatives.
– Represent VMS Medical Affairs on projects through the product development and lifecycle management process.
– Work cross-functionally and serve as a VMS Medical Affairs representative on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
– Conduct data analysis and evaluations of nutrition science literature for competitive products and claims.
-Conduct literature searches and critically review published literature.
-Develop scientific summaries on ingredients and products.
– Lead specific Medical Affairs projects with real timelines and delivery expectations.
– Undergraduate or graduate student with a background in Nutrition Science; Registered Dietitian, or candidates in dietetic internship programs OR pursuring a PharmD program.
-Candidates should have completed courses in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, and nutrition, during their undergraduate or graduate education.
-Effective medical and scientific writing skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills which foster an environment of teamwork and achievement.
– Demonstrate flexibility, adapting quickly to changing circumstances.
-Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and transform ideas into reality.
– Results orientated with the ability to work independently.
– Proven track record of successful delivery of technical or academic projects.
– Ability to analyze complex data.
– Knowledge of Healthcare market place.
Eligibility to work in the US & fluent in English.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.