*Applicants must reside in one of the following states to apply: WA, TX, FL, MI, CA, GA, FL, TN, IN, MO, NY, PA, IA, KS, KY, OH, WV.
– Supporting the marketing team with project organization
– Working with creative staff to request and use online marketing content as needed
– Prepare and analyze reporting from various online and local resources including Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Email Marketing data, and others as needed
– Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of online marketing activities
– Performing maintenance and setup in several online marketing platforms, including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and others
– Perform maintenance, online marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and others
– Ability to prioritize high-profile issues while managing job responsibilities.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $37.00 per hour DOE