Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HR INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
FUNCTION: Human Resources
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Human Resources.
Human Resources is offering an internship to assist the function in providing leadership in ever facet of Reynolds and its operating companies. Summer interns will have Winston-Salem based assignments. The internship will provide exciting opportunities for exposure to parts of the business outside HR. You will exercise initiative, creative problem-solving, teamwork and leadership as you interact with other personnel through our winning organization. In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support. At the close of your internship, you will present your project overview, findings and recommendations to senior management, project partners, and work teams.
Reports to: Manager, HR
What you will be accountable for
- Conduct research and data analysis to support key HR initiatives and leverage insights to inform overall HR strategies;
- Support the design and implementation of rewards strategies and initiatives;
- Activate campus and early career recruitment strategies via our internship and global graduate programs;
- Assist in research, content development and day-to-day management of RAI’s Career Site and social media channels.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
Are you looking to gain HR experience in a global company?
Would you like an internship that challenges and develops you both personally and professionally?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing a graduate degree with completed coursework in human resources, business administration or related field
- Previous HR internship experience
- Leadership experience