This in-person position will play a key role in supporting the database and project management teams for the company. Will be responsible for database maintenance, database hygiene, and overall database strengthening for all company events. This will require that consistent and careful attention be paid to current events, international affairs, and the key stakeholders involved. The person will have to demonstrate innovative, strategic abilities and have strong written and oral communication skills.
The database is the backbone of the company. As an Associate Community Manager, the person will make the integrity of the database a top priority.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Maintain information on event audience and speakers, including companies, titles, mailing addresses, email addresses, and other relevant contact details
· External research:
o A keen awareness of global issues, international innovation, and the stakeholders behind each project.
o Work with project teams to develop innovative communities of global influencers to the benefit of specific projects and the company as a whole.
o Assist with research on individuals, corporations, foundations, and governments for prospect activity and to maintain the integrity of our data.
· Build and maintain lists of speakers and participants for each assigned company event
· Assist project leads with email, print, and phone call communications
· Daily administrative tasks: updating contacts, maintaining information accuracy and consistency
· Manage invitation processes for all Speakers and Delegates
· Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, strategic partners, and media influencers
· Maintain and drive improvements in the level of data integrity
· Produce data queries, manage imports/exports and create reports
· Utilize database and marketing tools as a means for strategic audience generation
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
· 1-3 years of experience.
· Fluent in English, both written and oral. Knowledge of other languages a plus.
· Knowledge of CRM Systems, Salesforce a plus.
· Knowledge of email marketing platforms a plus (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
· Knowledge and interest in emerging market economies and international affairs a plus.
· Excellent writing and research skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
· Dynamic personality that can quickly adapt to changing priorities and tasks.
· Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must.
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with flexibility to work odd and long hours when required (due to working with individuals and clients across different time zones)
· Must be able to travel periodically abroad (up to 20%)
Compensation: Commiserate with experience
Apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to Margaret.Buttery@richardattiasassociates.com