RESEARCH & DATABASE INTERN: RICHARD ATTIAS & ASSOCIATES
Title: Research and Database Intern
Location: New York – in-office
Languages: English required, French, Arabic, or another language is a plus but not essential
Start date: Effective immediate
Work permit: The candidate must be authorized to work and pursue an internship in the United States. Visas will not be issued by RA&A.
As a Database & Research Intern, you will play a key role in supporting the database and project management teams. You will be supporting the team for database maintenance, database hygiene, and overall database strengthening for all company events.
The database is the backbone of the company. As a Database & Research Intern, you will make the integrity of the database a top priority. This will be demonstrated by:
- Daily administrative tasks: updating contacts, maintaining information accuracy and consistency
- Execute database clean-up activity and update the database
Other duties will include:
- Support Community Manager and Community Leads on all matters related to the database
- Enter data for all individuals and organizations, including address updates, title/position updates, and source. -Enter returned mail address corrections or other such change of address notification.
- Maintain audience and speakers records and new entries
- Produce reports and assist with general analysis of data as it relates to building invitation lists.
- Assist with research for update of businesses information.
- Assist with conducting research on individuals, corporations, and foundations for prospect activity and maintain integrity of data.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) is preferred
- Proficient Excel and Microsoft Office user
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to conduct extensive research with little direction
- Strong Research Skills: Ability to investigate multiple online data resources quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of French and interest in Global Affairs, a plus
Richard Attias & Associates (RA&A) is a high-end strategic communication advisory firm specializing in the areas of experiential advocacy and economic diplomacy. We provide the ideas, connections and platforms to guide our clients — corporations, governments, NGOs and non-profits — towards tangible results. Years of experience in advising in global communications and nation branding have led us to certain conclusions about how best to design physical and virtual platforms that drive successful outcomes, near- and long-term. We deliver an end-to-end thought-leadership journey, from strategy through network management to operations. Ultimately, the experience will be one of high stimulation, informed discourse, and seamless collaboration — all leading to strong output and extended value.
Since 2008, RA&A has served as a global catalyst and adviser to governments, as well as a nation branding expert, producing political, economic and cultural forums and events, inventing and reinventing ways to elevate and empower today’s and tomorrow’s global decision makers.
OUR VISION: Empower governments and corporations to lead and drive impact.
OUR MISSION: Invent and curate influential platforms and memorable live experiences with sustainable blueprints.
OFFICE LOCATIONS: NYC, Paris, Dubai, Riyadh, Beijing, Dakar and Lomé.
RECENT INITIATIVES PRODUCED OR CREATED BY RA&A: The Future Investment Initiative, Hegra Conference of Nobel Laureates, New York Forum® and New York Forum® AFRICA, Global Food Security Forum, The Global Entrepreneurship Summit, One Planet Summit, Francophonie Summit and Francophonie Economic Forum, Egypt Economic Development Conference, Argentina Business & Investment Forum, Olympism in Action Forum, BUILD Africa Forum, Climate Summit for Local Leaders held alongside COP 21, and many more.