About the Company
We created Rubix because we wanted something different than what traditional agencies offered. We are a group of individuals worldwide solving performance marketing problems. Our clients are some of the fastest-growing and most successful e-commerce businesses, and if they’re not yet, it’s our goal to get them there.
Rubix has assembled individuals with experience building in-house marketing teams and working at full-service agencies. Our backgrounds give us the know-how to help clients navigate and scale in today’s competitive performance marketing landscape. Some of the challenges are marketing-based, while others revolve around improving UI/UX or design issues. Our blended business model consists of wholly-owned in-house brands and software products, plus agency services that combine to work as one functional and multi-faceted team.
Developing culture as a fully remote agency is difficult, but with active Slack-channels, weekly trivia stand-ups and shared Spotify playlists, we’re making it happen. We are looking for marketing-minded entrepreneurs and individuals who crave something different but want to be a part of something incredible.
At Rubix, we work hard to build systems and processes that make us one part agency and one part incubator. Here, creative means anything from robust data analysis to asset ideation through guidance on creative that will live on multiple channels.
If you feel like the word creative too often is applied to artists and not often enough to individuals with skills like yours, then you’re in the right place.
The Position: Performance Marketing Analyst
Assist the performance marketing team in launching and optimizing Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, and Google campaigns for key clients.
Analyze advertising data to identify performance trends and strategic insights.
Assist with client communication including fulfilling reporting requests, updating client presentations, and participating in email/Slack correspondence with clients and external partners.
You will help generate ideas for new creative assets and develop creative best practices.
- This is an entry-level digital marketing position for candidates with 0-2 years of work experience
- Background or equivalent experience in data analysis, research methods, and/or experimental design and analysis. Social studies and Business degree holders (including sociology, psychology, and political science) who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You carefully proofread any professional emails before sending them. You rewrite text messages and Instagram captions several times until you have the perfect wording. You spend too much time fiddling with text boxes and graphics in Powerpoint to get consistent spacing.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills. Can thrive under ambiguous and conflicting priorities.
- Frequent social media user. Significant experience posting on TikTok and Snapchat is a plus.
- Join a World Class Team of growth marketers, entrepreneurs, and operators – if you can dream it, we can build it.
- Best in class Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision.
- Fully Remote
- Long term, stable role for the right person.