At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Finance Team for a 12-week internship experience supporting Operations, Product and Sales Finance providing support on both weekly processes and projects.
- Assist in preparation of daily reports (labor, orders, shipments, etc.)
- Assist in month end accounting close process and month end reporting.
- Assist business partners in various projects (cycle counts, customer service, and operations) to have a better understanding of impact on Finance.
- Provide analysis on various areas of the business to support financial objectives of the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work with multiple groups in a team environment, sound judgment and critical thinking as well as the ability to work well independently with less structured and more complex tasks is a must.
- Highly motivated to succeed, fast learner, team player with positive attitude
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week (Full-Time).
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Mathematics
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.