The Sales Promotions, Incentives, and Events Intern will work on a special project within the sales department. The intern will develop and present a recommended plan to evolve our organizational effectiveness. This may include core promotions, team incentives, or regional events. Join our team for a 12-week internship experience to bring new ideas to the table and enhance existing programs in effort to drive business growth, attract new customers to the brand, and build a lead pipeline.
- Work with the promotions, incentives, and events team to showcase your knowledge on providing insights and recommendations on our program effectiveness.
- Leverage digital tools to advance capabilities
- Develop business cases and ROI on new revenue driving initiatives.
- Assess and look for areas to improve on our current initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Highly motivated to succeed, fast learner, team player with positive attitude
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Aptitude for learning new technologies and systems
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university
- Working towards completion of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- One year of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.