SPN Construction specializes in providing Home Modifications for individuals that are physically or mentally disabled throughout the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware with the vision of expanding throughout the East Coast.
- Providing support to team by assisting with day to day operations of Project Management (bidding, oversight of ongoing projects)
- Maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Creates activities and long-term partnerships with key community stakeholders
- Perform general administrative tasks, as needed
- Studying Business, Construction, Engineer or related degree
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment
Start Date – TBD based on academic schedule
Hours per week – 15 hours
Because this is an unpaid internship, students are encouraged to consult with your faculty advisor to determine if this opportunity is eligible for academic credit.
Once applied, please be on a look out for our emails (check spam as well)