Welcome to the global No.1 Business Data Platform
With our high-end data platform and other various smart data analytic products and services, we empower people worldwide to make fact-based decisions. Several of the most successful international companies and institutions trust Statista.
Founded 15 years ago in Hamburg, we have quickly developed into a global company. In our 12 office locations, we employ over 1,000 colleagues from more than 60 nationalities.
In our international working environment, everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas to make Statista a special place to work. Our culture, framed by clear goals and a supporting team, paves the way for us to stay a profitable, leading player in the market.
We look forward to having you be a part of our team!
We are looking for a fall intern to support our various sales team in their day to day activities. This intern needs to be a hard worker who takes initiatives and has great time management skills. We need someone who is a go getter. We are looking for freshman, sophomores, juniors and rising seniors in college. We will not look at any applications if you have already graduated.
- Sales lead generation and data collection
- Working with Salesforce to organize inbound leads
- Researching using linkedin/google to fill any missing data on different companies
- Allocating leads to internal team members based on Statista’s vertical structure
- Participating in day to day sales cycle
- Create presentations for a use case analysis on different companies or competitors
- Able to commit to 15-20 hours a week
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and excited to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – responsive right away
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Commitment to the schedule you set up with your manager
- Professional work set up at remote location -we need you to have your own laptop and WIFI
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Unpaid – Will need to confirm academic credit
Job Type: Internship
This is an unpaid internship, fully remote.