Job Title: Northeast Regional Sales Associate
Department: Sales (East Team)
Sales Territory: New York City Metro, Long Island, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware (candidate must work from a home office within or near this territory and be able to travel throughout it).
Reports To: Northeast Regional Sales Manager
Stego Industries, LLC is seeking a Northeast Regional Sales Associate. This position will support the Northeast team in sales and market management activities in New York City Metro, Long Island, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware, and this position will be based in that geography. This person will track projects, assist in the development of a strong specification base, provide customer service to a variety of Stego’s customer groups, and occasionally support existing distributor relationships. This individual will be relied upon to creatively evaluate new opportunities for growth within the Region.
Design Firm Marketing
- Conduct meetings/seminars with architecture and engineering firms to market Stego products.
- Communicate via phone/e-mail regarding improving Stego product specifications and adding new Stego accessories to specifications/projects.
- Conduct meetings/seminars with contractors to increase Stego brand awareness, create demand for Stego products and reduce value engineering.
- Occasionally attend pre-construction meetings for Stego projects.
- Use the opportunity to educate, set expectations for the installation of Stego products, and encourage the use of the entire suite of Stego accessories and other product lines.
- Distribution Support – Occasionally attend distributor open houses. Provide additional customer service for distribution.
- Region Support – Attend regional and national tradeshows.
- Technical Support – Utilize Stego’s CRM (Salesforce) to identify target customers and opportunities. Draft and send out letters for installations, technical questions, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal (e.g., public speaking) communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to be productive at a home office
- Must be organized; must display an ability to adapt to continuous inquiries, assess the inquiries, and shift priorities appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft computer programs, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Marketing/Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The salary range for this position is $40,000 – $55,000 per year depending on the level of experience, skill, and value being brought to the role.
- Additionally, Stego offers many great benefits – medical, dental, vision, wellness, life insurance, 401k, bonus programs, incentive programs, flexibility, paid vacation and sick time, employee experience perks, etc.
Hiring Process Timeline:
It is vastly important for Stego to be thorough in our vetting and interview process to make sure the position is the right fit for both parties. Please note that it may take up a few weeks of vetting and narrowing down candidates before we begin the formal interview process. We appreciate your understanding and patience, and we will endeavor to respect your time and investment as much as possible.