What we do:
Talaria is an end-of-life planning and administrative service company aimed at providing assistance to families in preparing for a death and then untangling the deceased’s estate so that the bereaved can focus on what they need most during the grieving process.
Talaria’s Life Plan Workbook ensures that individual’s loved ones have the information they need when the time comes. Talaria’s Life Plan Workbook guides customers through all of the information that is important to document for your loved ones. 10 digital modules allow it to be easily broken down into bite size pieces and the annual reminders to ensure your information is kept up to date.
After a loss Talaria offers logistical assistance services which reach out to third parties, such as utilities, subscription service providers, social media platforms, and government agencies, in order to transfer or close relevant accounts and records. By addressing these tasks, Talaria aims to ease the grieving process following a death, while also helping families find financial benefits they are entitled to, reduce the chances of post-death identity theft, and decrease the costs of ongoing subscription fees.
Talaria recently launched the Life Plan Workbook and is looking for a sales intern to help with identifying potential channel partners, reaching out to them, listening to their needs, and pitching them on the Life Plan Workbook. The opportunity offers a wide range of educational experiences and is perfect for a go-getter mentality.
- Identify and develop a list of potential partners that could benefit from Talaria’s product and services
- Cold calling or emailing partners to request meetings and pitch Talaria
- Developing a variety of sales materials and pitch decks based for the different audiences
- Negotiating pricing structure and sales with interested partners
- Closing deals and establishing next steps to ensure quality customer service for partners as well as referral business
- Gathering consistent feedback from customers and potential customers to continue to improve the business
Qualities we look for:
- Creative problem solver and go getter, that can work without clear guidelines
- Patience when working through something that may seem simple but requires close attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized, task-orientated, and self-driven
- High emotionally intelligent individuals that can speak to people about end-of-life planning
- Experience working in B2B sales and with cold calling, preferred
What we offer:
- Weekly coaching and mentorship to help you achieve your goals
- Experience building a startup ground up
- Opportunity to make decisions that will change the trajectory of the business
- The chance to make a difference for many people at what may be the most difficult time in their lives
Students may receive course credit for the internship. Students seeking this option should inquire with their academic advisor. Employers will work with the student and college advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.