TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment
and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries.
Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives
our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and
compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor
care. Brands represented include Milwaukee®, AEG®, Ryobi®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil®, HART®, Oreck ® and Vax®.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in
our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
• Maximize sell through of TTI Power Tool brands by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
• Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
• Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI Management, and our retail partners.
• Maintain regular contact with assigned retail partner store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
• Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
• Participate in the training program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
• Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management and
• Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and management.
• Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows, etc.
• Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary
by employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the
company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes and quality.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
• Ability to work nights and weekends.
• Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching
and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver
small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
• Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Applicant must be MS Office proficient.