Tempus is seeking ambitious, focused, and self-motivated individuals with an eye toward building a successful profession in a global growth industry to join our sales team.
Being a Foreign Exchange Business Development Representative (FxBDR) means being rewarded with promotions and earnings when you achieve certain required milestones.
No FX or finance experience? No problem! Our training program will teach you about the FX market, international business, and finance from the bottom up.
Tempus provides all the tools you need to build an exciting and prosperous future with our firm. From the initial FxBDR role all the way up to the Managing Director role.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for outbound prospecting into target accounts for qualified lead generation. This role requires a motivated self-starter capable of making things happen and getting results.
You will utilize phone, email, and other channels of prospecting to contribute to building a pipeline of opportunities through the creation of lead qualifying.
This role is offered in Washington, DC, Los Angeles, and New York City
- Hunt for new business opportunities through a high volume (80-100 calls per day) of outbound activity in a metric driven sales process
- Identify decision-makers within target businesses to initiate sales process using provided scripts
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of our value proposition and technology solutions to position prospects
- Use the CRM to determine and track lead lists
- Emphasize customer value over product features and benefits
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- A minimum of 1+ years B2B sales or business development experience preferred but not required
- Self-starter with sales “hunter” mentality
- Highly coachable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Office Suites, along with Sales CRM
- Ability to maintain positive demeanor in spite of rejections
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style