Seeking Assistant Teacher for Toddlers – 4th Grade
Hours: 8 AM-3:00PM, Monday-Friday.
**Toddler position is Part Time, 8:30am-12:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Work in partnership with head teacher to enrich and further student learning.
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
- Help teachers with record-keeping, such as tracking grades and attendance
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as iPads
- Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
- 4th grade Teacher’s Assistant will also teach a section of 4th grade math and a life skills course for grades 4-6.
Ideal position for a candidate entering the field of education – Learn from an experienced teacher, share your fresh ideas and knowledge, and join a supportive, caring school community.