We’re looking for a Procurement Intern who will join our Supply Chain Team. This position may be based remotely.
Our internship program is designed to cultivate the professional growth of students through a dynamic work environment. Over the course of 12 weeks you will work on meaningful projects and have opportunities to learn from industry leaders. We are committed to your development but will also rely on you to bring new knowledge, new ideas and innovation into our organization.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Provide tactical support for our Buyers and Procurement Managers
- Learn and execute tasks in SAP in support of purchasing functions
- Interact with suppliers in the Request For Quotation (RFQ) process
- Perform cost analysis reports
- Support the development of cost modeling tools for strategic buying efforts
- Support market analysis & research efforts in raw materials
- Engage in cross functional teams to troubleshoot problems that threaten product quality & supply
- Participate in the broader SMG internship program with opportunities for team building and volunteer work
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Possess strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication.
- Prioritize collaboration and problem solving.
- Manage multiple tasks and is detailed-oriented.
- Have prior internship experience (preferred but not required).