This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Ichigoichie, in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on-site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance, and other important matters.
Host company homepage: https://ichigoichie.org/
Start Date: This fall, depends on the applicant.
Duration of training period: 3 months
We are looking for a student of digital marketing to join our team. We are always sketching, playing, and making stupid jokes and need the help of a communicative individual to share the highlights of our hijinks. Tasks you may perform vary on your experience and the phase of the project, which may include:
- Helping define the company culture and brand
- Strengthening relationships with press and influencers
- Planning and executing on a marketing plan
- Giving sneak peeks into our development process
- Building an army of rabid 151A followers
- Collaborating in an agile environment through a feedback loop of lightweight granular task management
- Current enrollment in or completion of a degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- Confidence in self-expression and storytelling
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly. We will give you fundamental guidance and constructive feedback on your progress throughout the internship.
Ichigoichie is a game and media production house sewn from the fabric of creative expression. We have over twenty years of experience building music games and authoring software in Japan and Sweden. We recently released our award-winning DJ strategy game, Hexagroove, on Nintendo Switch worldwide. Read more on: https://ichigoichie.org