tyler boe is seeking a Marketing Intern to drive a best-in-class experience for our customers and industry-leading sales growth for our overall business. The Digital Marketing intern will assist in executing tasks which include but are not limited to creating marketing calendars and presentations, pulling analytics and performance reports, tracking and updating advertising assets for media campaigns etc. He or She will learn about the fashion industry and all phases of maintaining and growing a successful e-commerce business, which includes email marketing, media, paid search, and digital analytics. They will gain a wide variety of skills by attending meetings in partnership with other employees such as merchandising, design, sales and understanding how all areas work together to drive the business. This role will help execute to raise our brand’s recognition and attention of our loyal and potential customers. The Marketing Intern will additionally work with on photo shoots, customer service and external/internal sales team during market to learn more about the brand.
Projects might include:
- Understanding website organization and website re-launch – assist with all elements of the site (layouts, copy, email marketing, social, product updates, reporting’s)
- Assist with Email marketing deployment and strategy – maintain ecomm calendar and maintain performance reports. Ensure the email content strategy supports the business plan, provides optimal UX, aligns with the creative direction of the brand and is as cohesive as possible with cross channel messaging
- Create an SEO/ digital marketing strategy for the tyler boe website as well as create an overview of growth opportunities via the Shopify platform.
- Contribute to organizing photo shoots
- Create wholesale marketing recaps and asset overviews to help with selling
- Assist at trade shows when necessary
- Research and stay on top of the trends in the marketplace
- Continuous observation and analysis of the most important benchmarks and online trends, and communicate opportunities to other stakeholders
- Well-versed in online technology and marketplace trends
- Extremely organized, assertive and independent worker
- Knowledge of word, excel, adobe suites (illustrator and Photoshop), shopify
- Energetic, career-minded, self-motivated individual
- Self-starter and creative problem solver
- Enjoy working on a team with good communications skills
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Retail knowledge and experience is a plus
· Required Experience/Skills: Education: Must be currently enrolled in a college or university majoring in Marketing, Communications, media or Business.
· Staffing Contact: Tyler Drexler
· Reports to: Director of Business Development
· Location: New York, NY
· Work Schedule: 35 hours/week Mon – Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm
· Exemption Status: Non-ExemptBottom of Form