Customer Success Analyst
For SaaS companies, Customer Success has become an essential function in the retention of Veoci customers. Furthermore, Customer Success teams by developing an understanding of the customer’s needs also provide the basis for growth of Veoci usage at our customers; with the wide applicability of Veoci no-code platform across customer departments, Customer Success teams are also critical to growth within existing customers. The CSM Operations Analyst assists the Customer Success leader in the execution of the company strategy and on the analysis of CSM force productivity and most important, Customer Success itself. This person assists with essential functions including hiring and training, planning, reporting, quota setting and management, CSM policy governance, headcount management, quote, amendment, proposal review and compliance. The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for obtaining the productivity and effectiveness of the CSM organization by tracking and communicating key metrics. Reporting to the CST Leader this position requires a close working relationships with the Technical support teams and the sales organization. A close tie with marketing is also essential as the CSTeam provides the insight for promotional and other material.
- Provide data to measure the contribution of Veoci to the success of our 350+ customers.
- Collaborate with our Data Science Team to measure the effectiveness of a product/solutions campaigns.
- Oversee the use of Veoci processes for the CSMs. Continuous improvement of the processes, and SOP templates.
- Proactive & Continuous monitoring of Customer health and communication with the CSMs responsible for the customer.
- Help CSM Leader and Finance forecast future upsells and renewals.
- Assist with proposals, quotes and amendments
- Ability to learn a Technical product and build solutions
- Understand a Technical product at a level required for talking to prospects
- Outstanding communication skills and collaboration in a cross-functional team environment
- Disciplined approach with continuous improvement
- Ability to convey Company values in all verbal interactions
- Manage, analyze, organize, and present complex data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience on research projects
- Participation and leadership of team projects
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast -paced environment
- Project management exposure
Remote or New Haven, CT – HQ
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Sales experience
- 5+ years Sales Operations experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data mining, complex reporting)
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor the performance effectiveness of the sales team and pipeline movement