WireXpress is the master redistribution arm of a Fortune 500 company that is the leading global supplier of wire and cable, data communication, security, A/V, industrial networking, and electrical support products. Our high-performing teams work closely with customers to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-saving solutions, and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications, and relevant standards. Please visit our website to learn more about WireXpress.
WireXpress is seeking an Inside Sales – Account Manager to expand our sales to existing customers and prospects with a focus on key suppliers. It’s a great opportunity for any strong candidate to join a global leader, learn our business from the ground up, and advance one’s career.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals whose aspirations for advancement in a career in sales is evident in their leadership, performance, positive attitude, and teamwork. Initially the position is responsible for aggressively developing existing accounts in targeted vertical markets, working on customer solutions, generating quotes, and complete execution of sales strategy. Your ability to grow the account base organically and develop new contacts through cold and warm calls while becoming technically knowledgeable about our products and vendors is key to your success and upward mobility. The ideal candidate possesses a strong independent work ethic, able to adapt to a variety of sales situations, adopts and methodically executes a formal sales structure.
- Grow our business with existing distributors by building strong relationships and loyalty and adding value.
- Prospect for new customers by actively making cold and warm outbound phone calls and positioning our value proposition.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products, services and information meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Tracks performance through CRM, financial, and other performance based tracking tools.
- Work effectively with others on the team to accomplish organizational goals.
- Take ownership of your outbound sales activity level, product training path, and results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency
- Competitive nature
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Focused sales experience where prospecting for new accounts and developing existing accounts was a majority of the job is a plus.
Candidates will be provided a comprehensive training and development plan. We give you the knowledge, tools and supports required to succeed. If you have the drive and focus on success, we will help you become the best in our industry.
WireXpress offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
WireXpress is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.