SEEKING MILLENNIAL WHO’S INTO SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING. (It’s a stretch. We know.)
We are a forward-thinking integrative health center located in downtown Fairfield. We have assembled an amazing team of physicians, cognition specialists, health practitioners and nutritionists and put them together in a very innovatively designed physical space which blends the walls between science and nature (just like our medical approach).
We are a young company that didn’t expect is to get so popular so fast that we can’t stay on top of our marketing and social media interactions, so we need help.
WHEELHOUSE Center for Health and Wellbeing is looking for a social media and marketing intern.
Roles will include:
• Working with company leadership to create social media & marketing campaigns
• Regularly updating social media platforms, interacting with and building audience base
• Contributing to social media presence with original content and content ideas
• Managing content relationships across our varying brands.
This is an *unpaid* internship with a possibility to turn into a paid position if merited.
Expect 5-10 hours per week (virtually is ok )
Perfect for anyone who is:
• Looking to gain a truly unique marketing experience
• Wants a “Social Media Coordinator” title for their resume
• Is interested in working with innovative integrative healthcare approaches
• Is in touch with current trends, tends to think outside of boxes, and can roll with a cool brand
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.