The education assistant helps prepare and plan the Council’s educational programs, including Model United Nations. Candidates must have interest in global education, excellent organizational skills, and be able to help the Council on the actual days of the Model U.N. on site (these dates vary by year). Previous experience participating in a Model U.N. program is desirable. Interns are expected to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Assist the educational director on all education program initiatives
- Work with the educational director to coordinate the Model U.N. program
- Develop a variety of materials for the Model U.N. program
- Communicate with faculty advisors and students about the Model U.N.
- Arrange and attend student appointments at U.N. missions in NYC (fall interns)
- Assist the council on-site at the Model U.N. program (fall and/or spring interns)
- Work on post program uation and data compilation for the Model United Nations (spring and/or summer interns)