Welcome Employers! Thank you for thinking of Sacred Heart University for your hiring needs! We are excited to share some of the new initiatives on campus, and look forward to connecting you to top talent on, and off campus! There are numerous ways for your organization to engage with our campus community, and we look forward to working with you!
Recruit on Campus
Thank you for thinking of Sacred Heart University for your hiring needs! The Center for Career and Professional Development offers a variety of different ways you can become involved on or off campus. We look forward to working with you as Pioneer Partners who make up our student body. We are proud to be recognized for the following:
- The Princeton Review, in 2019, ranks SHU as one of the Top 20 colleges with the “Happiest Students”
- One of the Nations Best – Named one of the Nations Best Universities by US News & World Report
- 98% Post Grad Success – 98% of students in the class of 2017 are successfully employer or attending graduate school.
- Academic Excellence in more than 80 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs including online degree programs, in six distinct colleges and two schools.
- Bloomberg Business Week: Best Undergraduate Business Schools
Part Time Gigs
Looking to hire a SHU student for your part-time, non-professional role? Check out Quadjobs – a service dedicated for part-time jobs geared towards college students! Sample roles include: babysitting, lifeguard, dog walker, tutor, waiter/bartender, camp counselor, garage organizer, delivery guy, furniture mover, coach and MORE!