Welcome Alumni! The Center for Career and Professional Development serves the Sacred Heart University alumni community by providing resources and guidance that enhance professional, intellectual, and personal pursuit. Alumni, who have successfully completed a degree bearing program at Sacred Heart University have access to designated staff who works with our alumni population, to offer preparatory services including resume and cover letter review, interview preparation, job search, graduate and professional school advising, and career coaching.
Don’t forget to view our:
- Industry specific career/internship fairs
- Online job portal Handshake
- And many more resources!
*Be on the lookout for new customized webinars geared towards our alumni population!
Are you an alumni looking to give back? There are many ways to be engaged on and off campus – such as through participation in alumni panels, on-campus interviewing, classroom visits, as well as:
- Job Shadow
- MVP Alumni Mentor Program
- Posting a job or internship using Handshake
- Or simply keeping in touch! Don’t forget to connect with our Office of Alumni Engagement