The Human Resources, Sales & Operations Career Community is geared towards providing resources and tools to those interested in working within the human resources/sales/supply chain industries. Learn about academic requirements, internships, student organizations and other ways to help provide you with a competitive edge upon entering the field.
Sample Professions Include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Inside Sales Representative
- HR Generalist
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- HR Specialist
- Retail Sales
Tips/Strategies for Success:
- Volunteer/obtain part-time work experience working within your field of interest
- Demonstrate leadership, creativity and the ability to work collaboratively as a team
- Strengthen interpersonal and communication skills
- Job Shadow and expand your professional network
- Investigate educational requirements, explore graduate school options
In a tight job market where there are more people looking for jobs than there are open positions, it’s important to do as much as possible to stand out from the competition.
One element of the process that may get …
Sacred Heart University held their annual Internship and Career Fair on Oct. 23 from 1-4 p.m., however, unlike previous years this fair was held virtually.
Read more about the Career Fair in the Sacred Heart Newspaper, The Spectrum here: